How to create Quality Manual for ISO?
You can create a quality manual or copy from internet or from anywhere else but will it be fit to your business?Will it be beneficial for your business?Will it help people to do their jobs better?Probably the answer will be NO if you do not create a beneficial and unique Quality Manual for your business.
In this article you will see how to create a beneficial and unique quality manual for your business;
1.Define and Map Your Processes
A process of creating process maps will force you to characterize your procedures and the arrangement and cooperation of those procedures.Process maps are imperative for understanding who is in responsible for what. They characterize your core business process and convey the stream of your business. At the point when mapping your procedures:
- Identify support forms for IT, HR, and Accounting.
- Follow a request through the system.
- Determine the how quality interfaces with every procedure either for assessment, review or to roll-up the metrics in support of Quality Objectives.
2.Define Your Quality Policy
Your Quality Policy expresses the mission (what your client needs from you) of your association as it identifies with quality. Consider your dedication to client focus:
- Quality – What do you have to do satisfy to fulfill your client?
- Customer Satisfaction – What are your client’s require?
- Continuous Improvement – What improve to satisfy your client more than now
3.Define Your Quality Objectives
These are the targets of the quality management system. They should be conveyed and every worker must comprehend their effect on quality.ISO requires that your quality goals are:
- Derived from your quality arrangement
- Deployed through the association
- Determine exchange volume
- Determine defect (item and process based)
- Define how the defects are recorded
- Define how defects are graphed and communicated
4.Develop Your Documents and the Records
- Create required reports for your plan of action
- Create important strategies, procedures, and forms
- Create Records for every procedure
5.Develop Your Quality Procedures
Your quality procedures should have been desinged for specificly your business and should be applicable in real life.Most of the procedures are written on papers but not used in real life which creates problems during ISO audits.Therefore your quality procedures should contain;
- Internal audit process
- Corrective and preventive action the process
- Management audit, communication, and commitment process
6.Specify Scope of QMS in Your Organization
In this step, you need to specify the products or services to be offered by your organization as per the agreement with the registrar of companies.Also when you are specifying the scopre you should be identifying the exceptions and exclusions which specific to your business.This should be added the scope of the Quality Management Systems.
7.Use Your Quality Management System Effectively
You should be doing below to maintain that your QMS is being used efficiently;
- Collecting nonconformance information constantly
- Reviewing nonconformance information for remedial activity, consistently
- Reviewing FMEAs for Preventive activity, frequently
- Performing interior reviews and management reviews intermittently
8.Take An Action That Improves Your Performance
- The entire objective is to convey change and this happens by:
- Prioritizing your change opportunities
- Choosing opportunities that make a difference
- Reinforcing your dedication to quality to accomplish better results
- Organize training sessions according to your needs